Due to the current corona pandemic, restrictions are necessary
- Contracts that have already been signed can only be fulfilled if the rules are observed
- Moving in is possible without exception by prior appointment and can take place only within the following times: Monday to Thursday between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm, Friday between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- The room cannot be handed over outside of these times!
- Each student arriving from a corona pandemic area is asked to provide a negative corona test result no older than 48 hours. This is required by law!
- No internal moves: A room that has been occupied once cannot be exchanged.
- Several function and leisure rooms remain closed, e.g. fitness room, sauna, bar and group study room.
- Internal hygiene regulations must be strictly observed.
- Contact to the dormitory is possible only by email:
Studentenwohnen (at) jcm-stiftung.de
- Inquiries from prospective tenants
- Until further notice no new contracts can be offered.
- Due to uncertain future developments, inquiries will not be processed until further notice.